Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Pagination & Bug Report

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Betsy Cohen

Hi Ross,

I just saw another support request regarding the number of posts displayed per page, so I’ll keep an eye out for that update. πŸ™‚

I’m using a custom results template and the pagination functionality built into the plugin. Is there some way to hide/disable the Previous Next links when there’s only one page of results? I tried to implement custom pagination that I’ve successfully used on other custom templates, but it broke the page.

This is probably not an issue for those of us using Ajax to display the posts, but the “Set a Slug” field strips “/” from the field on save, so it’s not possible to enter a page like, “directory/page.”

Thanks again for all of your help, Ross.

Betsy Cohen

Hi Ross,

I am just wondering if these things (disable/hide pagination if there’s only 1 page of results & max number of posts in the settings) has been resolved in the latest update. Also, what updates are slated for the next release? I don’t want to update now, only to have to update and test again a few days later.

Thanks.

Highfilter

I’ve come across this issue as well. I actually prefer the old way when pagination was generally handled like the default pagination in WordPress. Is there a way to integrate a more standard WordPress pagination scheme? Or something that would work with the page-navi plugin?

Also, I’m using the new AJAX method, and if you search and get 1 result, the Prev/Next buttons are still there, and if you press Prev, then it just refreshes the page. But if you hit Next, then it changes to “No Results Found”.

Also, good job on the new AJAX stuff. This has resolved my old issue from the older thread “AJAX initialization In Safari”. It’s working good now other than a few pagination bugs.

Ross Moderator

Hi both πŸ™‚

I’m waiting on user testing before pushing the update live – I think its all good so emailed you both a new zip file… there should be pagination example in the default template that come with S&F now πŸ™‚

Let me know!

Thanks

Highfilter

Hey Ross,

put it up and it looks great! Works for me.

Like the disabled and active classes too. Good job.

I’m not having any issues with Prev/Next buttons either now.

Betsy Cohen

Hi Ross,

The pagination is working. I’ve tested it locally and will wait for the official live update before updating on my development site. Was the ability to set the max number of posts not included in the latest update? I’m not seeing that in the setting anywhere.

Thanks,
    Betty

Ross Moderator

Hey Betsy no its not yet, these few small updates I’m doing are mainly essential bug fixes, that will be coming in the next release which adds a few other new features too.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

The latest update includes this so feel free to update πŸ™‚

Ross Moderator

PS results per page has also been added!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.