Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Pagination

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • profil77

Hey Ross!
    Not yet: I want to display the results using a shortcode, but I’ve got a problem with the custom template, that I built on the base of your ‘results.php’. As you can see on http://hofer-filmtage.com/testarchiv-b/ – it’s loading the portfolio items in a strange way. My part of the code displays the page-URL instead of the portfolio-item.
    So I tested the results using an archive with the code above, which comes with the ENFOLD theme. That worked.
    Back to the results using a shortcode: For the moment, I don’t know how to customize my template. I think, that the code above is a good basis for it. So would you please have a look on it?
    Thanks a lot
    Bernd

Ross Moderator

Hey Bernd

I’m not familiar with your theme so there’s not much I could suggest – you just need to make sure the same CSS and JavaScript are applied here as on the other layout you are trying to copy.

Thanks

profil77
    This reply has been marked as private.
    profil77

Hi Ross!
    The ENFOLDS’s theme support has solved the problem.
    Everything works fine: searching, filtering, pagination, WPML, …
    Thanks, Bernd

Ross Moderator

Hey Bernd

I’m glad thats all working – do you know what the problem/solution was? I’m sure as you mention there may be other ENFOLD users out there who wish to do the same!

Thanks

profil77

Hey Ross!
    You’ll find the solution on
    http://www.kriesi.at/support/topic/portfolio-entries-5/#post-434574
    I used the file ‘7033.php’ as customized template in the folder called ‘search-filter’.
    Cheers!
    Bernd

Ross Moderator

Fantastic thanks for providing the solution!

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.