Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro One (!) user not working in the search form

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Henrik Sundbom

Hi!

I use Searxh and Filter Pro for a website that aggergates articles from 60 different external rss feeds, each one into a particulat user.

I have a search form at the FrontPage, with multiple taxonomies (Place, subject etc), a calendar and a user dropdown.

My problem is with the user dropdown, and in particular with one user. Several articles are published by that user Daily. There are hundreds to display! But the search and filter form only displays two posts, and those are both about six months old.

For the other 55 users, Everything works fine.

Any idea what this might be about?

Ross Moderator

Hey Henrik

I’m not sure what the problem could be here – are there any non-latin characters in this user’s username? (I’m looking for a potential encoding bug)…

Also, what happens when you go to the WordPress author URL?

eg – http://www.designsandcode.com/author/ross/

Thanks

Henrik Sundbom

Hi!

Yes there are non-latin characters, its name is “Borås Tidning” with a swedisg ‘å’. I have plenty o other users with non latin characters, but this is the only one that causes this problem. The authors page looks fine.

Ross Moderator

Hey Henrik

I’ve just sent you an updated version, please check this – a few other users have already tested and it and seems to be working for a bug with non latin characters in taxonomy names – hoping this will also work for Authors…

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.