Support Forums

There is a new way to get support - via the support tab in your account.

Our support systems are changing, for the better. You'll be able to manage all your support requests from your account, and respond to any tickets via email.

These support forums are now closed - existing tickets will be closed after a month.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Number of search results not updating after filtering

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sorin Gheorghita

Hi!

I have a problem. After searching for a keyword the results are displayed correctly. I also get the message “… number of search results for …”. But after filtering categories the message remains the same, it’s not updated.

For instance I get 15 results found for “keyword” but If I filter after the “abc” category the number of results is lower, let’s say 10, but the message still says 15 results found for “keyword”

Is there a workaround or this?

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Sorin Gheorghita

Hi Trevor!

Here’s a link: https://youthrexstag.wpengine.com/?sfid=4543&_sf_s=education . Once you start filtering, the new results will be displayed, but the search message will still remain 226 Search Results for “education”

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

The problem is that you are using a theme template and the PHP for the count section is outside of the Ajax Container. You would somehow need to re-code the template so that it is inside that container, but help with that is outside the scope of our support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.