Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Not working after pushing site to remote server

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mission Minded

Hi – I’ve got search and filter working exactly as I wanted on my local server, but it’s not working on my remote. The shortcode is displaying the select fields, but when I choose something, nothing happens. No error on the JS console. I’m working with custom post archive pages, and am filtering by a variety of meta values. Settings should all be the same, is there any thing I should look for specifically that might cause this discrepancy?

Mission Minded

Actually – after a little more troubleshooting, I can narrow it down to Ajax being the culprit – if I turn that off it works. why might it work on my local but not on the remote server?

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Possibly because the setup is not identical. You might have additional plugins, and you might be using a cache, a javascript file combiner, a CDN (like Cloudflare). What you describe sounds like it is javascript related, so make sure our javascript file(s) are being loaded?

Did you check the Display Results settings tab and make sure any URL setting has been updated?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.