Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Not showing all results

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Oris Carballosa

Hello, thanks in advance for your help. Been breaking my head wondering what the issue is. A standard query will display all my posts within a custom posttype as seen here under “featured properties”
    ranch.koredesigngroup.com

The search results are incomplete, they are not displaying all the new posts. The count by the author name shows the correct amount of posts but the results are not. Test here:

ranch.koredesigngroup.com/property

Thanks in advance

Oris Carballosa

I hit rebuild cache on the form and it now shows an updated list. I will have clients constantly adding “listings” is there something I will need to do?

Trevor Moderator

If you are adding posts from a front end submissions tool, that tool must make a call to our plugin to tell it that the posts has changed. See this action:

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/action-filter-reference/#update-cache-for-a-particular-post

This will trigger the same action in our plugin as though you had pressed the Update post button in the editor.

The problem is arising because the script you are using is probably not using the WordPress save_post() function.

Oris Carballosa

Hey Trevor, any way I can set the plugin to do this periodically? As a cron job? The cache is not updating. Thanks in advance.

Trevor Moderator

There is not, sorry. What import tool/plugin are you using?

Oris Carballosa

WP All Import, i have to rebuild the cache to have all results show up.

Trevor Moderator

See this post (it might work):if using WP All Import, have you have included this code in functions.php?

add_action('pmxi_saved_post', 'wp_all_import_post_saved', 10, 1);

function wp_all_import_post_saved($id) {
        do_action('search_filter_update_post_cache', $id);
    }

As this (should) update our cache each time you use that plugin.

Oris Carballosa

ill give it a try thank you!

Oris Carballosa

Hey there, I want to give you an update. I have added this on the functions.php but still do not have the cache updating. Are we sure there isnt some way i can systematically cause the plugin to update its cache on a specific cycle? This is causing issues.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.