Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro No Results found with Shortcode Methode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Manfred Meindl

Hi,

I want to use search and filter pro for my events (I am using events calendar pro to set up the events). I installed the plugin, chose events als only post type I want to search through, build the cache and integrated both shortcodes (seach form and results) on one page. But it shows no results.

Theme is Kadence.

br, Manfred

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manfred Meindl
    Trevor Moderator

Before we dig any further in to any issues raised, the first thing to do, before we try anything else, is to see if your hosting (WP Engine) is the issue (this may be the issue, as the symptoms you describe is what this causes).

There is a setting to override a ‘feature’ of WP Engine hosting, that truncates long SQL queries (which ours are). Edit the site wp-config.php file and add this at the top, after line 1 (on a new line 2):

define('WPE_GOVERNOR', false);

PLEASE DO NOT COPY code from the email you receive for this reply, as email systems sometimes alter the quote marks and encode some characters; instead copy it from the actual forum page.

(also see here for another related support note about this – https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/killed-query-errors-in-log/#post-64826)

Manfred Meindl
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.