Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro No results found

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Alice
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Yes, it is an issue with the theme and our plugin, but that is something we plan to add to the plugin.

Alice

Hello – it looks like the responsive version of Custom Layouts is available. Is there an easy way to update the existing plugin as there’s no option within my wordpress plugins page to do this? Do I need to reinstall from scratch?

Alice

Sorry scrap that, it appeared after I updated WordPress. However, slightly different issue in that I’ve changed the settings so that there’s one column for mobile and two for a PC, and this works in the preview, but not on the live search results? The PC option still has one column.

Trevor Moderator

I had the same thing happen with my test site. It happened because we added responsive columns options to the layout.

You can now specify how many columns for Wide Screens, Normal Screens, Laptops/Tablets, and Small screen phones.

Also, you need to set the breakpoints for these in the plugin settings page. The Custom Layouts WordPress plugin page has some animated gifs that show these new features, I believe.

Alice

Sorry if I didn’t explain myself v well. I’ve found the new responsive settings in the updated plugin, which is great and exactly what I needed. But whatever options I choose, I only get one column of results on any size of device. I’ve currently set every size to have two columns, for example, but only one column is appearing wherever I check it.

I don’t think this is an Avada issue as the option for number of columns used to work in the non-responsive version.

Trevor Moderator

Did you also go to the settings page and set the breakpoints?

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.