Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro No 1.3 Update on Dashboard

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Andrea Arredondo

I’m having a problem with the date-range feature that is supposed to be fixed in 1.3. The problem is, I don’t have an update option on my WordPress Dashboard. My license key is entered and active, so I don’t know what to do.

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andrea Arredondo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andrea Arredondo

So that worked to update my plugin to 1.3, but I’m still having problems with the date-range feature. When I search for a date range, it doesn’t find any of my posts unless I use the exact date of a post for the start and end.

All of my posts are Papers presented at an annual conference, so all of them from 2014 for example, are dated November 7, 2014. If I use that date for the start and end, it finds all of them. Any other date combinations will turn up no results.

Also, as soon as there are start and end dates present, it runs the search. I’d like it to wait until the user clicks “submit” since there are other filter parameters present.

See http://www.itrsonline.org/papers for the page I’m referring to.

Thanks!

Ross Moderator

Hey Andrea

First, turn “auto submit off” to prevent it searching once a user presses a second date.

Second, re the dates, are these the “post published” date or are these a custom field/meta value?

Thanks

Andrea Arredondo

Ok. First problem solved by turning off auto submit. Thanks for that!

These are Post Published dates. I did edit the date published for each post – I actually posted them on November 13, and changed the “Published On” date to November 7.

Ross Moderator

Hey Andrea

That is unusual, would you be able to provide me with temporary admin details so that I can do some testing?

There was a post date issue at one point but this should have been resolved in a previous update.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Actually, before that, can you disable your other plugins and see if the problem is still happening?

Thanks

Andrea Arredondo

Deactivating the plugins did it!

Thanks a lot for your help,
    Have a good weekend!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.