Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Need to display the results on the same page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Deborah Deal

Hi, I bought the plugin and I need to know how to have the user be able to select two or more categories and have all the corresponding selections displayed on the same page. Can this plugin do that? I’m not sure if I am doing it right. I could really use help. Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

In the form field for the Category, you should be able to select the field display type to meet your needs. Either a Multi choice dropdown, or a multi-select checkbox. If that doesn’t help, maybe you can send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Deborah Deal
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Deborah Deal

Now it is showing them but when I select two or more categories, it shows nothing found. Why is that happening?

Trevor Moderator

In the form UI Category field, what is the Search Operator set to? It should be OR (OR adds results as you select more choices, AND reduces reduces results as you select more choices).

Deborah Deal

That was it!! Thank you! One question. Can I do the same thing with pages instead of posts or is it only with posts?

Trevor Moderator

It will work the same.

Deborah Deal

How do I do pages? Will the multiple pages be displayed on the same page?

Trevor Moderator

You add/select Pages in the Search in the following post types settings. And they should look like the other results.

Deborah Deal

But how do I get the pages to be selected in the options just like the categories? I don’t see anything for pages.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.