Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Need help setting up Ajax results to be seen on a custom page template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • cbear

Hi Ross,

I purchased Pro the other day as I wanted to make use of the Ajax and search page feature and filter through the results on the same page.

The problem I am having is finding the right documentation and advice for building a custom page template for the search results. I have looked on Codex and its telling me to duplicate a page.php and rename it which is fine. Where I am stuck is when it says to; take out the loop and insert a php call for search_form into the content.

I already have the search form created and have used Custom UI plugin to assign taxonomies to the pages I want to be searched – now it feels this is the last hurdle!

Help please!

cbear

The result I am aiming for on the page looks like your woocomerce example except instead people and searched by location and services.

I am using the Divi theme.

If you could point me somewhere I would really appreciate it!!

Ross Moderator

Hey there, do you have a link I could look at?

There isn’t too much advice on customising the search results here – mostly because creating a S&F template is the same as creating a regular WP template, in addition to that it can be quite theme specific.

Thanks

cbear
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.