Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Linking two available fields

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Ross Moderator

Hey Bernard, you should find it in the usual place for plugin updates – in your wp-admin dashboard in the plugins page – just make sure you have activated your license – once doing so it may take a few minutes to appear 🙂

Bernard R

🙂 cool. I see it now. .
    Thanks Ross.

Bernard R
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bernard R

Hey Ross.

Do you have a screenshot of how your taxonomies are setup? I think that might be the issue on my part.

I currently have it setup like this:

Taxonomy Make:
    – Honda
    – Toyota

Taxonomy Model:
    – Honda
    —– Accord
    —– Civic
    – Toyota
    —– Corolla
    —– Camry
    etc…

Do you think this might be the problem?

Bernard R

HI Ross. Any help?

Ross Moderator

Hey Bernard, sorry crazy busy atm which is unfortunately affecting how quick I can respond on here…

What you sent looks ok.

Taxonomy Make:
    – Honda
    – Toyota

Taxonomy Model:
    – Honda
    —– Accord
    —– Civic
    – Toyota
    —– Corolla
    —– Camry

As long as Honda and Toyota are not in the taxonomy Model, and you’ve just added them in for me to see the hierarchy?

Make sure there is a custom post type, with the make Honda, and the Model Accord.. no other settings, and test – this should work, or even better, create a new make and a new model that are not related to anything else to do the testing, then try using the form

If this does not work then I’m afraid its because this feature is released premature (it is beta after all) and will require some more work from me – I’ll tell you now, this is the single most complicated feature I have added to the plugin, so unfortunately I can’t do much on it quickly :/

I’m hoping to get a couple of days down time at the weekend where I can improve this feature and hopefully add a couple of others.

Thanks Bernard!

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.