Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General License Upgrade

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Michael Weichselgartner

Hi Ross,

i just upgraded my license from single to developer. Now i wonder why it is only valid until the end of this year? Shouldn’t it be valid 12 month from today?

Regards

Michael

Ross Moderator

Hi Michael

That’s most odd – I do believe this to be the case – let me have a look into it further.

Thanks

Trevor Moderator

Hi Michael, Ross will be out for a few days, just to let you know that this hasn’t fallen off the radar.

Michael Weichselgartner

Did you have a chance to take a look at the issue? I still see no change. The license will expire on 28th of December, 2016.

Trevor Moderator

Hi Michael. It is not forgotten. Ross, the person who can fix it, is busy with the next update. I am sure he will give this his attention as soon as he can.

Michael Weichselgartner

Guys it is 3 month now and the false expiration date is getting closer. I understand you might need time to find the root cause of this problem. However i don’t understand why you do not simply set the correct date for my licence to get this thread closed.

Trevor Moderator

It is on our to-do list, before it expires. I do not have the necessary access to do it myself, and Ross has been uber busy getting v2.3.0 ready for release. As soon as that is done, he will be on it.

Michael Weichselgartner

Guess what I got today:

“Your license key for Search & Filter Pro is about to expire.
    If you wish to renew your license, simply click the link below and follow the instructions.
    You will receive a 20% discount on your renewal.
    Your license expires on: December 28, 2016.”

I really like S&F Pro and I have sent you a lot of customers. I in deed belief Ross is an awesome developer and I know there is no competing plugin at the market. But for sure this is the worst support experience I ever saw for an upgrading customer (paying more!).

Deeply disappointed about an issue which would need 60 seconds to be adjusted to make the customer happy (or simply to make him shut up).

Trevor Moderator

Hi Michael. I spoke to Ross about this yesterday, but he was on a long weekend vacation and told me he would fix it when back (tomorrow I think).

Ross Moderator

Hi Michael

Sorry about this. Your issue was related to a bug in one of our plugins, which I updated some time ago where I assumed your licensing issue was fixed.

I am away at the moment but back tonight, you have nothing to worry about in terms of license but of course this is annoying.

Ill let you know when its been sorted.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.