Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Invoice

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Jarmo Pohla

Hi,

I bought the Search and Filter Pro plugin on Friday. But I need the invoice as well. I don´t find it and any support mail address too…

Best Regards,
    Jarmo

Ross Moderator

Hey Jarmo, did you receive the email with the download link? This is all you should need.

Jarmo Pohla

Hi Ross,

actually I received the email but there is no invoice? I need it for my company accounting!

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey Jarmo, there is no invoice, all you get is a purchase receipt just like if you purchased any other product – this should be the email that gets automatically sent out to you, it should include price etc and should work for general accounting?

Thanks

Andrzej Michel

Hello,

Could you please send me the invoice for the purchase? It is crucial for the proper accounting in EU.

Thank you in advance,
    Andrzej

Ross Moderator

Hey Andzej

I’ll get one over to you this week – need to do some internal updates to the sales part of this website, then I can access the invoices and send you one 🙂

Thanks
    Ross

Ross Moderator

Hey both

We’ve just updated our purchase receipts to include all the proper information – there is also a link in there to a printable version for your records 🙂

I’ve just resent both of your receipts with the new versions.

Thanks
    Ross

Andrzej Michel

Ross,

I haven’t received the updated purchase receipt via email. SPAM folder is also empty..

Please crosscheck it,
    Andrzej

Ross Moderator

Just resent again, let me know 🙂

Andrzej Michel

Ross,

It is not a correct invoice.. Please provide me your email so I can send you a sample.

Thanks,
    Andrzej

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Invoice’ is closed to new replies.