Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Infinite scroll suddenly stopped working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kassia Portas

Hi! Infinite scroll has suddenly stopped working on our results page and we can’t figure out why. Might be a plugin update recently?

The results page is pretty customised (and done by someone else) meaning I’m not 100% clear on if the customisation is the problem.

On scrolling though, I can’t see any events being triggered or errors happening in the console that might indicate a problem. Can you see anything?

Here is the search page. This used to work fine!
    https://poledancing-therapist.com/members-portal/video-search/

Trevor Moderator

This will require some troubleshooting steps to be taken.

It is very important that, even when customising the results.php template, you try to keep these class names:

search-filter-results-list
    search-filter-result-item

And use the basic structure that can be seen in the exemplar results-infinite-scroll.php file. Some of the commented out HTML makes me think your code started out with the results.php exemplar template instead.

So, how to test?

If you set aside the customised results.php file you are using (rename it), and instead use our default results-infinite-scroll.php (renamed to results.php), does the issue still happen?

Kassia Portas

Hi, I’ve just replaced our results.php with the infinite scroll one and it’s returned to the default styling but infinite scrolling isn’t working.

I’ve created a test version of it here:
    https://poledancing-therapist.com/test-video-search/

Kassia Portas
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kassia Portas
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

I have referred this to our plugin developer, Ross, for his attention.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Infinite scroll suddenly stopped working’ is closed to new replies.