Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Include in one field diferent taxonomies, posts,…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cesar Romero

Hi!

How can I add in one filter diferent taxonomies terms or custom posts?

Even if I have to code it.

Thank you

Trevor Moderator

I am sorry, but I am not sure that I understand? Do you want to have one field combining terms from multiple taxonomies? Perhaps you could explain in more detail? Maybe explain what you have by way of post types and taxonomies attached to them? And also what you are trying to achieve by way of results? Also, what do you want the form to look like (number of fields, etc.?

Cesar Romero

Hi!

Ok. I’ve several post types and taxonomies. On the plugin you can choose available fields. Like post type, taxonomy,… In post types you can choose several post types but in taxonomy you can just select one.

I want a custom field where I can choose diferent post types and several taxonomies. All on the same field.

Example:

I’ve custom post types: brand, second hand, best sellers
    I’ve several taxonomies: price (cheap, expensive), time (old, new)

Result:

Custom field with: brand, second hand, best sellers, cheap, expensive, old, new.

Thank you for your time!

Any suggestion will be super appreciated

Trevor Moderator

Ah, I see. I am sorry, but that is not possible, and it would not be possible to custom code it either. The choices have to be separate fields.

Cesar Romero

🙁

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Include in one field diferent taxonomies, posts,…’ is closed to new replies.