I get 404 error only when I search for a string

Forums › Forums › Search & Filter Pro › I get 404 error only when I search for a string

Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous
    #248698

    Hi,

    If I search using any of the taxonomies or tags the the search form is working perfectly but when I search for specific string I get a 404 error.

    You can find my search form here https://ielastika.gr/shop/

    Ross Moderator
    #248716
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    #248764
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    #248807
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    #248812

    Thank you!!
    Thant worked!

    Ross Moderator
    #248878

    Great stuff!

    Anonymous
    #248942

    I have one more question.

    I use WP All Import in order to import new products to my store.
    How can I auto-rebuild the cache after the import?

    Thank you?

    Ross Moderator
    #249046

    Hi Christoforos

    Our plugin should keep in sync with the import process, but it sounds like it doesn’t?

    If its not working, you could try adding this to your functions.php (which is what we used to require in our plugin before some updates)

    add_action('pmxi_saved_post', 'wp_all_import_post_saved', 1000, 1);
    
    function wp_all_import_post_saved($id) {
        do_action('search_filter_update_post_cache', $id);
    }

    Let me know how you get on.

    Thanks

    Anonymous
    #276370

    Hi,

    I am facing some problems with the wp all import and the cache rebuild.

    1. Do I have to change anything on the above provided code in order to make it work? Will just copy pasting it to the functions.php of the theme will make it work?

    2. There is a product that is posted on my shop but is not displaying on results
    https://ielastika.gr/platos/205/?_sft_pa_ypsos=60&_sft_pa_diametros=16&_sft_pa_kataskevastis=continental

    I tried to manually build the cache but the product is still not showing on the results.

    3. I am running my WP ALL IMPORT crons through cPanel. Does this has anything to do with how your plugin handles the cache rebuild process?

Viewing 9 posts – 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Search & Filter Support
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.

We also use cookies to store items in your cart as well as allowing your to login on the site.

You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.

By continuing to use this site, you also agree to our Privacy Policy.