Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How to place the S&F in a Elementor posts page (not archive page)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anonymous

I have different CPT on my site. Every CPT is on another page. Now the only thing I want to become is that on every page with a different CPT I can set a SEARCH and FILTER so I can search and filter the posts on that page, without going to the archive page.

I’m working with Elementor and would like to be able to customize my page.

For Exp. My posts in my MAGAZINE have 13 categories. Till now every category was divide on a different page. I now would like to bring all my post to one page (but not an archive page) and add a SEARCH & FILTER to that page, so visitors can choose what category they would like to read and those post are shown on the page (not the archive page)

I have been searching for 5 hours now (getting frustrated ;-)) to find how I can accomplish this, but did not find the solution. The problem is that i’m not into placing code in my theme, 1. because I don’t understand it always right (dutch tongue) and 2. I’m afraid doing something wrong cause I don’t really know how it works.

Hope you guys can help me,
    Have a great week,
    David

Trevor
    Anonymous

Hi Trvor,

I followed the guide for using the Elementor Post Grid. But I don’t get any result. Been busy for 3 hours now again and the S&F won’t filter my posts on the same page.

I know it is 9/10 my fault, but I followed all the steps and it seems I’m just not able to make it work 🙁

I put the shortcode (in a text Area) before the post widget and set Display results method: CUSTOM and entered the Full URL of the page with the Elementor Posts widget.

But when I start the search, nothing happens.

Hope you can help me soon.

greetings from Belgium
    David

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Thanks for letting me know. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)