Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro how can i search elemntor column while retaining the design of that column?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • F M TOUHIDUL RONY

HI, I am currently working on a website in there i have a search form, under the form i have a section with 4 column. i will add multiple section later. how can i make the search work so that if i search for eg. column1 it will show the result but with same format and style. please check the image. thanks
    search

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look at what you have made so far?

Please note that we are closed for the day as it is late here in the UK (gone 5PM). I will get on this tomorrow.

F M TOUHIDUL RONY

thanks for reply. here is a live site link

https://xsculpt.com/beta/men/injectibles/

Trevor Moderator

Did you follow our guide for using the Elementor Post Grid. Our plugin will integrate with this (to show any Post Type) to allow you to show results in a grid. Our guide for Elementor:

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

Even if you do not have Masonry enabled (it might not even be an option), use the guide for Masonry & Ajax, but, instead of this code:

(function ( $ ) {
    	"use strict";

// detects when the ajax request has finished and the content has been updated
    	// re-init the layout scripts from Elementor
    	$(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){
    		elementorFrontend.init();
    	});

}(jQuery));

Use this code:

(function ( $ ) {
    	"use strict";

// detects when the ajax request has finished and the content has been updated
    	// re-init the layout scripts from Elementor
    		elementorFrontend.hooks.doAction('frontend/element_ready/posts.classic', jQuery('.elementor-widget-posts'));
    	});

}(jQuery));

Note, if you are placing the code inline on the page (in a HTML widget, in the Text view tab), it needs the <script>.....</script> tags around it. You can often place the form shortcode, the linking filter_next_query action shortcode, and the script all in one text module. So, the entire code block might look like this:

[searchandfilter id="25413"]
    [searchandfilter id="25413" action="filter_next_query"]
    <script>(function ( $ ) {
    	"use strict";
    		elementorFrontend.hooks.doAction('frontend/element_ready/posts.classic', jQuery('.elementor-widget-posts'));
    	});
    }(jQuery));</script>
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘how can i search elemntor column while retaining the design of that column?’ is closed to new replies.