Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro How to display only part of a long list of checkboxes like in the demo?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • paperweight

On the demo at https://demo.searchandfilter.com/movies/ the Genre has a long list of checkboxes, but only part of the list is visible.

I want to do that also, but can’t figure out how. I have a list of 1000+ checkboxes, so my page is very long. I therefore want to hide most and have a scrollbar. But when I add the search form as a sidebar widget, the entire long list displays. How can I overcome this?

Trevor Moderator

You would need to add custom CSS to your theme, like this:

.searchandfilter li[data-sf-field-input-type="checkbox"] ul {
        max-height: 180px;
        overflow: auto;
    }
    paperweight

Excellent, works perfectly! Is there a page or area on the support site that has a collection of CSS snippets that are useful we could use? I checked the site but cannot find something like this, so does it exist?

Trevor Moderator

There isn’t, sorry. We are working on a new version of our plugin, and will have to re-write the documentation for that anyway, so we are mostly focused on that for now.

Is it OK to close this thread for now?

paperweight

Yes pls close, thanks~

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to display only part of a long list of checkboxes like in the demo?’ is closed to new replies.