Gracefully import 30000 posts

Forums › Forums › Search & Filter Pro › Gracefully import 30000 posts

Viewing 7 posts – 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Trevor
    #79172

    Sent. Check spam and junk folders.

    Anonymous
    #79174
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor
    #79183

    The full release should be a a few days, but I do not have a precise date.

    Anonymous
    #79479

    Hi,

    Happy new year!

    I’m also very interested of this new version as well.
    I’m trying to test the plugin today with 700k posts WP site.

    Could you also hook me up with the beta?

    Thanks,

    Birk

    Trevor
    #79484

    I will send you the latest copy I have, but it is unlikely to be the very latest that the developers have. Check your email junk and spam folders.

    Anonymous
    #79509

    Hi,

    The last replay was marked private. Just in case I’ll check if it was a reply to me, I can’t see it.

    Regards,
    Birk

    Trevor
    #79515

    I have marked it public for you.

Viewing 7 posts – 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Search & Filter Support
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.

We also use cookies to store items in your cart as well as allowing your to login on the site.

You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.

By continuing to use this site, you also agree to our Privacy Policy.