Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Fuzzy Matching or Autocomplete

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bobby Donathan

I can’t seem to get the “Fuzzy Matching” in Relevanssi to work properly on the front-end. I’ve enabled it of course and have rebuilt the caches (both S&F Pro and Relevanssi) – Any guidance you can provide there would be helpful… or if there’s another method to get suggestive/predictive functionality added that would be great. Thank you in advance!

Bobby Donathan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Autocomplete is not a supported feature yet in our plugin. With regard to Relevanssi, and its settings, only some work with our plugin. This is because we only use Relevanssi to receive back from it a list of Post IDs that match the string sent (from our form), but we do not support their advanced settings, such term highlighting, and their excerpt options, nor do we support any added features in the Premium version.

We do intend to extend the functionality of our support for Relevanssi sometime in the V3 development cycle, but not in the first release, so this may be some time coming.

Evan Moreau

Can we please get an update as to when we can get fuzzy/autocomplete?

Trevor Moderator

I am sorry, but we are running behind on the final coding of V3, so it will be a few months more yet. Please also note that support has now moved to a ticket system in Your Account.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.