Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Filter missing all options

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Ali Hussein

Hi, today we are having an issue with our only filter: we have three fields, all appear but now at least one translation shows no option to select. I’ve tried rebuilding caches, nothing. The filter has been working fine for months.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/hDHoDA

Help!

Ali Hussein
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ali Hussein

Update: it seems the “auto-count” and “hide missing terms” create the issue for my taxonomy: even as checkbox, in English it’d not load as if they were empty terms. I still need help.

Ali Hussein

Even disabling auto-count on other fields, the filter does not work 100% and can load empty filters.

Trevor Moderator

Can you try by rebuilding a new filter and using that?

Ali Hussein

I sure can. Will let you know the outcome once I do that.

Ali Hussein

Hi, I just recreated a new filter but the issue remains: it’s as if S&F could not find any element (category, tag or taxonomy) in English and German!

Please help.
    Kind regards.

Ali Hussein

Hi, some updates for you. I in fact recreated a new filter and, after disabling “Enable Auto Count”, things seem to work again… EXCEPT for one thing: when a user selects “Sale” + “Minusio”, the third filter still shows empty tags (such as “1,5 rooms” and “2,5 rooms”) as if there were articles. Therefore, the user may find no result at all.

The filter used to work fine before. Why?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ali Hussein

I can do it. Is there a procedure to revert back to the release version of the plugin, just in case?

Kind regards.
    M

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.