Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Filter for Massive Addons (Grid Posts)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello,
    I am trying to use Search and Filter Pro with Grid Posts from Massive Addons, but I cannot make it work properly. I looked to how your plugin works with other 3rd party plugins like https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/ or others, but I can still not figure out what I do wrong. On the same page we will use 3 Grid Posts, each in its own tab, and only one needs to have a filter. I can also share the test page or more, but I do not know how to do that privately.
    Thanks!

Trevor

Is this an addon plugin (or part of) for WPBakery Page Builder?

Are you able to give me a link to their sales page?

Anonymous

We are using this https://massive.mpcthemes.net/ for WPBakery Page Builder yes.

And I will try to also explain more about what exactly behaves weird. When I use the filter, it shows the posts that it should, but the images in the grid layout we are using are missing (we see only titles when filter is used) + when trying to use the navigation, it does go to the page we choose, but visually, the active page remains number one no matter what other pages we choose. The content refreshes, but the page number active always shows 1 and this also means if I want to go back to page 1, it will not be clickable.
    Thank you!

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

We have built a beta addon for use with WPBakery Post grid, but not the grid from Massive. What is it that their grid brings to you that the standard one does not?

I ask, because Page Builder is very different in the way it does things, and is not so easy to integrate with, and I suspect this is what you are seeing with that plugin’s post grid.

Anonymous

There are 2 main disadvantages:
    – we would like to display as many news as possible in the grid, which with the normal post grid leads to very slow loading of items
    – the layout – we are really fond on this layout with title on image and with the normal post grid we could not find something similar

Trevor

Did you try the method discussed here (albeit that this method is for a different plugin, the general process of using the custom display method and the filter_next_query postcode might well work;

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/post-grid/

Anonymous

Unfortunately it does not work. I still have the issues with displaying the items and pagination when using the filter. We actually tested also with a previous version of Massive Addons and the images appeared with that one, but pagination was the same. That version did not have clickable images, so we cannot go back to it 🙁
    I have started playing more with the Grid Builder to see if I can achieve the layout we need for the grid and use WPBakery Post instead of Massive, thank you!

Trevor
    Anonymous

Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)