Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums General Fatal error

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Uwern Jong

Ah ok, so the plugin is a non-starter for me?

Trevor Moderator

Not at all, for example, our shortcode option will work for you, but the results will not look so good as your theme without some coding work. If you are using the as an Archive method, you could try changing the template used from search.php to archive.php

Uwern Jong

I tried archive.php – and the same thing happened.
    Ok got you, so a plan would be to use the shortcode method, but css the results into showing much like it does for the theme?

Trevor Moderator

That could be done yes. Copying the theme code would not be easy, but the layout is actually quite simple, albeit 3 posts to a row.

The issue would be the time it takes and how much you value your time. At the rates most users would value their time, it can be cheaper to buy a page builder plugin. It depends on how good you CSS/HTML skills are.

I do not know what the function that I can see in the code you posted do.

Thinking about it be able to get it to work with search.php, you MIGHT, if you edited the search.php file, be able to add one just extra line, before this line:

codetipi_15zine_main_layout();

try adding this line:

do_shortcode('[searchandfilter id="28099" action="filter_next_query"');

Uwern Jong

Thanks Trevor, I’ll look into it. 🙂

Trevor Moderator

OK, I will wait to hear form you, otherwise the only other choice is the shortcode method, as I said, or a third party page builder that we support.

Uwern Jong

It worked! (I think). You’re a superstar, thanks

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Fatal error’ is closed to new replies.