Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Elementor filter after post grid

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anonymous

I have a two column layout set up. Is it possible to have the filter options in the right column and the Elementor post grid in the left column? I can’t get this scenario to work. But if I reverse columns so that the filter options are in the left column, it works fine. My sticking point seems to be the requirements that the filter_next_query shortcode needs to be before the posts widget but after the search and filter form.
    Also, it would be helpful on your Elementor information page to indicate that the filter_next_query shortcode has to go after the search and filter form. I struggled mightily with getting the filters to work until I finally found that piece of information here in the forums.

Trevor

This is the best information I have:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-search-elemntor-column-while-retaining-the-design-of-that-column/#post-209754

What you want should be possible. But note that the shortcode above the grid, with the filter_next_query in, needs to be a Text Element (using the Text view tab) so that the javascript can be added safely. It cannot be added in the Visual view.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)