Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Do you support showing “Active Filters”?

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Michael Paras

One of the things that would be super useful is knowing what active filters are applied and being able to remove them quickly. This is something offered on other search and filter products that I really wish was on your product (which I love otherwise).

Is there any plan to release this feature?

Can you suggest any workarounds?

Ross Moderator

Hi Michael

This is coming in v3 🙂 (a couple of months away)

For now, you *could* implement something yourself using this:
    https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/accessing-search-data/

But it would require some advanced PHP + JS development skills to implement.

Best

Michael Paras

Ok thanks for the heads up Ross.

Frank Beekhuis

Is this built in at the moment?

Rudi

Hello @Ross,

We are now almost a year ahead, can you give us an update on this topic? Where is V3 standing and when will it come out?

Ross Moderator

Hi Rudi

I know there’s been a lot of delays, but we’re almost there now… I’m hoping to do a write up this Friday, with the status of things, and some defined dates + goals for testing and release.

By writing this out officially, I hope this will be the last time we move the goal posts (or at least stick to it very closely)…

I’ll update on Friday.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hi again, just to update with an article we wrote yesterday – I decided to split this into two, one for the free version and one for the pro):
    https://searchandfilter.com/search-filter-3-0-free/

This is regarding the free edition, I hope by the end of the week we will have the pro edition article out.

Best

Paul

Does the latest Pro version support Active filters? If so, can you explain how to enable it? I can’t seem to see anything to enable this feature which was to be available many months ago…

Jeremiah Castillo

We now 6 months out any updates on version 3

Agris

Hi, any news on the V3 release?
    Active filters feature would be very well received.
    Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.