Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Divi Woocommerce

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Jonathan Woodruffe

Hi
    I’ve got a couple of questions that I’m not sure have been answered yet!
    I’m using Divi. When I filter the resulting page has a different layout in terms of columns. I start with 2 columns, then on the filtered results it has 3 on the first row, 1 on the next and then 2 on the third row. I’ve no idea what is going on. Can you help?
    If you can help with this, the next part’s easy. How do I display the filter horizontally across the screen instead of vertical.
    Thanks
    Jon

Trevor Moderator

Which ‘Display results method’ have you chosen in the form settings (I presume WooCommerce)?

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search/shop page so I can take a look?

As to horizontal, this may help:

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/getting-started/display-search-form/#making-your-search-form-horizontal

Please note that we are now into an extended public holiday weekend (Friday to Monday inclusive) here in the UK. We may be working for some of this period, but replies may be delayed at times.

Jonathan Woodruffe

Hi Trevor
    Thanks for the reply.
    I seem to have sorted the changing layout for now (disabling ajax on settings & defaults), but I’m having trouble getting the dropdown to display the product tags. The dropdown is there on the page, but without any options to pick from. I’ve tagged the products with a location, but if there’s a better way to do this then happy to change things now. 
    I’ve tried with “enable filtering on taxonomy archives” both on and off, no joy with the tag search but it did cause a change of layout after filtering. I’ve also tried manually adding the product tags to include on the tags, categories and taxonomies page
    The url is https://purebluemedia.com/commercial-property-sales. Happy to private message you the login if that would make things easier to see. 
    Thanks again for your help. Have a great Easter weekend – even if you are stuck indoors!
    Jon

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jonathan Woodruffe
    Trevor Moderator
    Jonathan Woodruffe

HI Trevor

Should have said a big thanks for the assist earlier. It’s working perfectly now. I’ve got another quick question, but I’ll start it as a new topic in case it’s relevant for others.
    Thanks again
    Jon

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. I will close this thread for now and look out for any new threads you open.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Divi Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.