Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Divi, Woocommerce and Search and filter pro

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Leonidas Carellis

Hello there,

I have one question that incorporates Divi, woocommerce and search and filter pro.

I want to make a page using the Divi builder, which on the left side (i.e. 1st/4 part of the screen) would be the search among the products of the woocommerce shop and the results would be shown in the rest 3/4 of the page.

Having read one post of Trevor that described how it could be done using the blog module etc (https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/divi-and-sf/) can I do the same thing i.e. use the blog module and show the results of the search among the products inside it?

How should I alter the parameters of S&F and the code block in order to make it work???

Anything else in mind???

Thanks a lot!!!

Leonidas

Trevor Moderator

Hi. Divi has a WooCommerce Module, and there is an excellent addon (WOO Layout Injector for Divi), and both of these need S&F to be set in WooCommerce mode. It therefore does not need to be in Custom mode. I think it needs the filter_next_query shortcode before the products grid, but it does not need the script, AFAIK.

Leonidas Carellis
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    Leonidas Carellis
    Trevor Moderator
    Leonidas Carellis
    Trevor Moderator
    Leonidas Carellis
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Divi, Woocommerce and Search and filter pro’ is closed to new replies.