Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Divi Infinite Scroll Blog Module

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Pun
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pun

If we can’t get this fixed can you please refund me as I will not use this plugin.

Ross Moderator

Hi I can see you are editing, I’m workign on Recipes at the moment, if you could leave that one alone 🙂

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pun

I’d be more than happy to consider keeping this plugin and integrate ajax infinite scroll later if you have a tentative timeline you could project for that feature?

P

Ross Moderator

I’m afraid I can’t give a timeline although I’ll likely look into in a couple of months

The issue would be to see if it’s possible to unload the JavaScript before adding new results, and init again. I won’t know if that’s actually possible until I start trying to build it.

Thanks

Pun

It’s definitely possible to get the ajax load working this plugin works with Divi blog grid.

https://demo.diviextended.com/dbe/block-extended/

Ross Moderator

Thanks for that, it looks like they create their own blog module, not use the existing Divi one.

Anyway, while it might be possible this is behind on a few things on our todo list, and even then will require further investigation.

Thanks

Pun

makes sense… I do have another question as I would like to keep the plugin in good faith you guys will try your hardest to get the ajax to work with Divi. With that said the last thing I need help with is getting the title to change out for the search results page.

I followed the documentation here but can’t seem to get it to work.

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/change-page-title-for-search-results/

Ross Moderator

Hi Pun

I’m not sure that link is what you’re after.

I think you want the page title to update after an Ajax search? The link is for PHP, and a different display method.

This will be a bit complicated (it requires JavaScript coding knowledge) but I can show you the filter you would need to use?

I think I will put this on our todo list for version 3.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.