Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro DIVI 4 TEMPLATES / BLOG MODULE

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Stephen Osmond

I was using the free plugin and everything was working awesome, then I purchased the pro version and the results are not what I expected. I have tried all the display types but before I go into the custom query option is there any tips or DIVI related information that could assist me?

specifically the results are landing on a search template rather than the category template and the post results are not accurate to the categories selected. Lastly the ajax does not appear to reload.

Trevor Moderator

As you know, Divi 4 is new. We had a manual and addon integration for Divi 3, but at some point Divi 3 changed and broke the addon integration, so users reverted to the manual integration. We have now Produced a revised addon (beta), so you can give that a try:

Install the S&F Divi Addon Extension: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10TMHOcRmxg0BeVSP0wI7MTaohjmQlUcj

Then:

1) In S&F form settings, under display results, select Divi Post / Portfolio / Shop Module
    2) Paste in the full results URL just below that
    3) Using the divi editor, edit the shop or post grid module, and you should scroll down the options on the first settings tab to Link with a Search & Filter Form?, set that to yes and then choose a search form.

Let me know how you get on?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Stephen Osmond

Thank you for your help, I attempted the method you described and it did not produce what I am trying to achieve.

I don’t want one search URL like sitename.com/search/?xxxx I want sitename.com/%category%/ and I got this working by using the “as post type archive” and the DIVI theme builder templates “posts from current page”. However DIVI seems to have an issue with sub categories, I can’t get them to work yet.

Also when I installed your divi extension the blog module lost the number of posts to display option which I needed for featured articles etc.

Trevor Moderator

We do not have an integration method for Divi other than the one I detailed for you. If you do manage to get it working, I would be pleased to hear how you got that working. And yes, the number of posts would not be part of the display in our method.

jeff godek

Not sure where this option is:

3) Using the divi editor, edit the shop or post grid module, and change the post source or product view type to Search & Filter Results

There is a Blog slider/grid. Is that it? – but no SOURCE option

Trevor Moderator

I think Divi have moved where the option is to select the Search form to lower down the first settings tab.

jeff godek

Ah I see it. Th eoption is to link to a search form – YES and then choose the Search form.
    but the form doesnt show on the grid?

http://franklydifferent.com/extra/index.php/test/

Trevor Moderator

If you have installed our addon plugin, there will be a Divi module for the form (I think the icon is blue).

jeff godek

Thats it! Works great!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘DIVI 4 TEMPLATES / BLOG MODULE’ is closed to new replies.