Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Display results not showing “draft” status products

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Carmelo Arancio

Hi,

plugin is great but I’ve some trouble with a search filter with post type “products” (woocommerce installed, no conflict – also try to deactivate all plugin and change theme). Display result shows only the products that are in the “publish” status even if I set also the other status (draft, schedule, pending ecc ecc). If i debug the query arguments, I see that in the “post__in” are not included the post ids that are in the other statuses not “publish”. I suspect that should be an error with the s&f cache or with the function in the plugin to get all the product ids from woocommerce, because if I hook in the filter “sf_query_post__in” and manual add to the “post__in” array the ids of the missing posts, the display results shortcode shows its.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Carmelo Arancio
    Carmelo Arancio
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator
    Carmelo Arancio
    Trevor Moderator

I have checked and all is set OK in the form. I think WooCommerce may be doing this. I think it hides draft products.

What is it about posts in other than Published status that you need to show them (why are they not published)?

Carmelo Arancio
    Carmelo Arancio
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.