Support Forums

There is a new way to get support - via the support tab in your account.

Our support systems are changing, for the better. You'll be able to manage all your support requests from your account, and respond to any tickets via email.

These support forums are now closed - existing tickets will be closed after a month.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Designing Search and Filter Pro

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Raúl E. López Yazdani

Hello,

My name is Raul E. Lopez Yazdani. I am currently designing woocommerce site for a car dealer in Argentina. I am having a lot of trouble with the Search and Filter Pro plugin. I have spent hours trying to find a way to be able to design the form. Firstly, I was having some issues with the mutli-select options. I had pressed the “Choose 2” option in the plugin settings but every time I would click an option in the search, it would direct me to the search result page. I would also know how I can change the colors and fonts of the search form and be able to assign a specific page for my search results. I would greatly appreciate some help.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

With regard to the changing of fonts and colors, again an annotated screenshot to explain what you need would help, and I can likely provide you with the custom CSS needed.

Raúl E. López Yazdani
    Raúl E. López Yazdani
    Raúl E. López Yazdani
    Raúl E. López Yazdani

I would also like to know how I can create hierarchical options.

Trevor Moderator
    Raúl E. López Yazdani

Hey trevor, I will get back to you in about a week. I need to do some other things with the site before I put it online. Thanks for your help!

Trevor Moderator

OK. I will leave the thread open for you to come back to.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.