Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Date ranger filter function

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Alberto Nilsson

Hi,

I have bought your search and filter plugin and must say it is very nice and easy to use. I have also worked with other filters and they are way more complex. So first off, thanks for a great plugin.

However, I have some issue with the date filter I need help with. Currently I have a woo-commerce set up with Woocommerce Bookings, add-ons, and dynamic pricing. This is a solid stable platform for us to take bookings and payment for classes, workshops and other courses that falls on a specific date.

As far as I understand the bookable product have start and end date. All products are set up as blocks so all dates for the product can only be booked as a block.

I have set the post meta filter with date range input and is using yyyymmdd format.

We need to be able to choose a date range and get results from our products. Let me know if you need any login details to have a look.

Please provide feedback. Thanks for your help

Ross Moderator

hey Alberto

Just to be clear – so you would like the date field to compare against to post meta values, a start date and end date?

If so, this is currently not possible but I’m hoping to have include it in one of the next updates to S&F 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.