Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Customising results.php

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Cornelius Kellerhoff

Not being an expert in PHP, is it possible to point me to a few results.php examples and their corresponding results output? I want to see how to have the results show only the title of post, possibly adding the first four lines of a post, or adding a featured image of the post or media, like first photo found within the post when using the shortcode method of S&F.
    Thanks for your help in advance.

Trevor Moderator

If you are using the shortcode display results method, then customising the results.php will allow you to change what the results look like. I don’t have specific examples, but there are many snippets in these forums. If you have an idea of what you want to do, I can help you.

Cornelius Kellerhoff

OK – thx Trevor – I will investigate as suggested. Initially the S&F video on YouTube using a Demo Video example dated from 2014 triggered my interest. Out of curiosity, does this use the standard results.php? If not, can you share the results.php you used for this?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cornelius Kellerhoff
    Trevor Moderator
    Cornelius Kellerhoff
    Trevor Moderator

The tabs part of the URL will be causing problems. Can you (for now) make this a simple results list so we can test without the complication of tabs?

Cornelius Kellerhoff

Have done without tabs. See page “Company Directory”. Look forward to your suggestions.

Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.