Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Conflict with my theme – need quick help

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Kacper Kościański

Hey! First of all I want to say that I love your plugin. However, I have three small issues with it.

So let’s begin:

1 – I have a search form on my mobile site (480px and below). Here’s the screenshot showing what I mean: https://i.imgur.com/JsV0ssf.jpg – if you click on “Pokaż filtry” filters will appear. The problem is that when you expand it and just click “filtruj” (filter) the “Pokaż filtry” button will stop working – you can click as many times as you want but it won’t expand anymore (it becomes unclickable). Everything will start working again after refresh.

2. Second problem is very similar to the first one. At 480px and below, when you choose any option and click “filtruj” the whole search form will dissapear. Everything will start working fine again after refresh.

3. At resolution 960px to 480px there’s a button to show sidebar – https://i.imgur.com/kckpr0O.jpg. There’s also a Search and Filter form. When you use it, you can’t close the sidebar – the button just stops working (becomes unclickable).

These issues are 100% caused by your plugin. When I deactivate it, everything works fine. How can I fix it? I would appreciate a quick help – it’s just my test site but I’m launching a live one in a week.

Thank you,
    Kacper

Kacper Kościański
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kacper Kościański
    Trevor Moderator
    Kacper Kościański
    Trevor Moderator
    Kacper Kościański

What hour exactly do you mean? We can do this, but I dont have a microphone. I can write if that’s okay.

However, why can’t we resolve this there? Im just curious.

Trevor Moderator

With no mic, that will be hard.

Despite that the forms disappear from view as you switch from mobile to desktop, they are still there, juts hidden, and they will conflict. You can have only one on the page. You can use CSS to style them differently as the screen size changes.

Kacper Kościański

Solved. I paid someone to fix it for me.

Thanks,
    Kacper

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Conflict with my theme – need quick help’ is closed to new replies.