Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Conditional Logic

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Vernita Kruger

ok great, thank you for the link. So that will mean it doesn’t get overwritten by an update.

I am still confused as to why it loaded the posts as I want them to look (with the shortcode I added) on the results page but not after I do a search. Do I need to add my shortcode somewhere else to show the results like this too?

Vernita Kruger

I forgot to say I use Generate Press (free version)

Trevor Moderator

It does indeed keep the results in place. A simpler solution would be to ask the Pods team why an Ajax refresh doesn’t expand the shortcode (if you switch Ajax off, you then see the shortcodes work).

If they have some javascript that will fix the Ajax issue, I have a way to add their code to work with our plugin.

Vernita Kruger

ok great, I will ask them that. Their support also seems pretty good so I will get back to you on that one. Thank you.

I put the shortcode back now, disabled Ajax and tested it but the result is still only showing the title after a search. Plus it is showing all the other posts directly under the result which is confusing.

Trevor Moderator

You need to get it back to the point where you had it working, except that when the filter is submitted, you saw the shortcode.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Conditional Logic’ is closed to new replies.