Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Changes in ACF not showing in Search & Filter Pro

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Edward Parker

Also having the problem described in this ticket, but if there was a resolution, it’s marked private.

After setting up ACF and S&F, I created field groups/fields in ACF, and the meta keys were, and are still, visible in S&F when adding a Post Meta field block. But if I create any *new* fields in ACF, they are not showing up as available in S&F to choose from. I’ve tried re-activating both plugins and flushing caches.

Trevor Moderator

The fields will only show in the list if you have actually entered data in those fields inside posts and saved them. To define them alone without doing that, and they will not show up, as our plugin does not look at the Field Group definitions, but at the actual data stored in the Post Meta table.

Edward Parker

Ah, I get it. I’d created the second one as a check box (the others were radio buttons). The radio buttons by nature have data automatically (on or off), but the check box doesn’t until have any data until you check something.

Thanks!

Trevor Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Changes in ACF not showing in Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new replies.