Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Can't show search results on specific page

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

If you want to show me an image, you must upload the image to a file sharing site and give the link here.

Milos Lazarevic

sf

Milos Lazarevic

http://jmp.sh/DeXOIed

Something is wrong with your image tab..
    here is the link

Trevor Moderator

OK, I can see what you have. What you appear to want is conditional action or visibility of fields in the form, and that is not possible. For example, pick Category A and field X is disabled or disappears and does not include in the filter.

We are working on the next major version, which may have additional conditionality, I understand.

Milos Lazarevic

Yes, exactly. but can I do it myself in order to make some JQuery or JavaScript coding.. what’s your idea, how is simplest way to do it..
    Also, when can we expect that funcionality to be incuded in Serach&Filter Pro?
    Best regards, Milos

Trevor Moderator

I cannot see a way to do this yourself, even using javascript. The version that I was talking about is v3. We are about ready to release v2.3.0, and, apart from necessary bug fixes, the next major release will be v3. As you might expect, jumping from v2.x to v3 will have a lot of improvements, enhancements and as such will not be soon, so we are talking about months. I cannot be any more specific than that.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.