Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Cannot download latest version

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • charlotte oates

I’m not seeing the updates for the latest version appear in my wordpress dashboard (I’m currently using 1.1.8).

I’m having an issue with my post meta not saving and therefore any post meta sliders are not working on my search page. I think it’s the same issue mentioned in this post https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/taxonomy-not-saving/ where you mention that it’ll be fixed in another update. If I download the latest update, has this issue been fixed or do I need to wait for a further update? My search page is at http://www.myrecipebook.co.uk/recipe-search if you want to have a look.

Thanks

charlotte oates

Not sure what’s changed on my site but it looks as though the search form is no longer working at all. All searches I’ve tried in the last two days have returned no results. I’ve tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin and rebuilding my search form but nothing has helped.

Ross Moderator

Hey Charlotte

Apologies for the delay playing a lot of catchup atm with support requests and the new update.

Did you manage to upgrade the plugin in the end? What version are you using?

If you want to send me login details I’ll take a look.

Thanks

charlotte oates

That’s OK, I can tell you’re busy!! Still haven’t been able to download the latest version as it’s not appearing in my wordpress dashboard.

A quick update. The sliders still aren’t working, but the category and tag search has mysteriously started working again so I’m not sure what happened but it’s fine now. I’ve tried disabling all other plugins and changing the theme to twenty-fourteen but it doesn’t help with the sliders.

Re: login details. I’m very new to this, exactly what do you need?

Ross Moderator

Hey Charlotte, just emailed you the latest version.

Thanks

charlotte oates

Thanks for sending the update. I’ve successfully installed it, but unfortunately I still seem to be having the same issue with the post meta sliders not impacting the search results.

Can you let me know exactly what long details you need and I’ll sort them out for you.

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey Charlotte

I just mean the login details to the dashboard of WP – the admin section of your site?

ie, username/password and login URL (eg, http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin)

Thanks

charlotte oates
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    charlotte oates

All upgraded so it should be safe for you to go in now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.