Forums Forums General Can not update Search and Filter Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello,
    I am not able to update the Search and Filter Pro plugin. When I click “Update now to version 2.5.4 .” The screen reads:

“Downloading update from https://searchandfilter.com/edd-sl/package_download/MTYxMTQxNzExMzoxOTY5Y2M0MWNiOWRkYTRhYTdjYmU3Y2ZiNjcyNjgzODo2MTU6Mzg1ODAxNWYwYWM2OWIxMzI2MGE2Yjc2ZTY2NTVmYzU6aHR0cHNALy9rYWlzaW1vbmZpdG5lc3MuY29tOjA=…

Download failed. Unauthorized”

Please investigate the issue for a solution. I appreciate your support.

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous

For me was the licence, I renew it but still show License Status Expired

thanks

Trevor

Davi. After renewing, it can take our server cache an hour or so to refresh the status, so give it a little while.

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

Please make a full site backup before updating.

Sometimes, a site is activated when it is a development domain, and when the domain is changed, you would need to deactivate the licence, then activate it again, so the live domain name is activated and registered on our server. So, also check if Your Account shows the exact same domain.

You might need to deactivate the licence, wait over an hour (this is important to let our cache clear) and then reactivate, and then wait again.

Alternatively, you can download the new version from Your Account. Then, go to Plugins -> Add New, choose the upload option, and WordPress will then give you the option to use that file to update the plugin, even though the old version is still installed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)