Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Bulk addition of options in dropbox

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Shirley Lee

Hi,
    Just purchased the plugin.
    I want to have a dropbox “Country”, so the options are a very long list of countries (which I already have).

Is there a way to bulk import them instead of having to type one by one?

thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey Shirley, the plugin does not do importing on its own, but if you have a dropbox for “country” then I am assuming this is a custom taxonomy.

You could try an importer like ultimate CSV importer which can handle this kind of thing 🙂 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ultimate-csv-importer/

Shirley Lee

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but I think I did not make myself clear hehe

What I meant was, if there is a way to copy/paste a whole list of values as options of a dropbox, instead of typing them one by one.

Some other form-related plugins use the “Value :: Label |” format which would be very handy in my case…

And actually it is not a taxonomy but a custom meta value created with ACF… I have already given you log in details on the other post so I think you will get what I mean

thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey Shirley, unfortunately not, but you can use the “auto suggest” feature to detect any countries that are already in use, but if they are not assigned to a post then they will not be listed. I will think about adding this in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.