Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Blog post is not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    reflexologycanada-org
    Ross Moderator
    reflexologycanada-org
    Ross Moderator
    reflexologycanada-org

Hey Ross,
    This is the host speaking. I have an entry from the error log that shows the possible cause:
    [Fri Nov 20 00:39:43.031216 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 11439] [client 209.225.141.228:60831] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: WordPress database error Not uniqu
    e table/alias: ‘PMWPAC3’ for query SELECT rac_posts.* FROM rac_posts LEFT JOIN rac_term_relationships ON (rac_posts.ID = rac_term_relationships.object_id) LEFT
    JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_show_in_search’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id = rac_pos
    ts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_nonmembers_on
    ly’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_show_in_search’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id
    = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_non
    members_only’ WHERE 1=1 AND ( \n rac_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (48)\n) AND rac_posts.post_type = ‘search-filter-widget’ AND ((rac_posts.post_sta…
    \nPHP message: WordPress database error Not unique table/alias: ‘PMWPAC3’ for query SELECT rac_posts.* FROM rac_posts LEFT JOIN rac_term_relationships ON (rac_p
    osts.ID = rac_term_relationships.object_id) LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_show_in_search’ LEFT JOI
    N rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2.post_id = rac_posts.
    ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_nonmembers_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_show_in_search
    ‘ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2.post_id =
    rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_nonmembers_only’ WHERE 1=1 AND ( \n rac_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (48)\n) AND rac_posts.post_type = ‘
    search-filter-widget’ AND ((rac_posts.post_sta…\nPHP message: WordPress database error Not unique table/alias: ‘PMWPAC3’ for query SELECT rac_posts.ID FROM rac
    _posts LEFT JOIN rac_term_relationships ON (rac_posts.ID = rac_term_relationships.object_id) LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND
    PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_show_in_search’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LEFT JOIN ra
    c_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_nonmembers_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_pos
    ts.ID AND PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_show_in_search’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LE
    FT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_nonmembers_only’ WHERE 1=1 AND ( \n rac_term_relationships.term_
    taxonomy_id IN (48)\n) AND rac_posts.post_type = ‘search-filter-widget’ AND ((rac_posts.post_st…\nPHP message: WordPress database error Not unique table/alias: ‘
    PMWPAC3’ for query SELECT rac_posts.ID FROM rac_posts LEFT JOIN rac_term_relationships ON (rac_posts.ID = rac_term_relationships.object_id) LEFT JOIN rac_term_
    relationships AS tt1 ON (rac_posts.ID = tt1.object_id) LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_show_in_searc
    h’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2.post_id =
    rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_nonmembers_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC3 ON PMWPAC3.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC3.meta_key = ‘_wpac_sho
    w_in_search’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC ON PMWPAC.post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_members_only’ LEFT JOIN rac_postmeta PMWPAC2 ON PMWPAC2
    .post_id = rac_posts.ID AND PMWPAC2.meta_key = ‘_wpac_is_nonmembers_only’ WHERE 1=1 AND ( \n rac_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (48)…\n’, referer: htt
    ps://www.reflexologycanada.org/en/webinars/

This suggests that there is an error in the query. Please advise.

reflexologycanada-org

I also see other errors that seem to include PHP errors in the theme. Searching for this error on google suggests a PHP version issue. This site is running PHP 7.2 at this time.

Ross Moderator

Hi there

I think we’ve been getting a bit confused, as I am currently unable to replicate your site.

Earlier on in this chain, it was discussed that I need to disable things in order to test where the issues can come from.

As you have a live site, and were unable to copy this somewhere, it was decided I would take a copy of your site, and install it on my computer.

Right now I am unable to do this because I do not have a copy of the website database.

The website database, is a database that is installed with every WordPress website – it contains the users yes, but also all the posts, settings, plugin + theme data that are on the site.

Once I have the database (I have the files, because you gave me FTP access) I can finish recreating the site on my machine.

The database is something you can get from your hosting control panel, or speak with them directly – then you can just send me the file (something like “database-name.sql” or a zip file) and I will be able to continue.

Thanks for your continued efforts, those error messages should be helpful when I get to tracking this down.

If you are unclear on any of the above, please ask, I am here to help.

Best

reflexologycanada-org
    Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.