Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro auto text box with multiple choice

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • nicole dreyer-holgate

Hi,

I have just purchased the plugin and it looks promising.

What we really need is for a taxonomy multi select box to be an auto text box that shows a dropdown only of the words that it recognises.

Once the user selects one, it should add it to the box with an x next to it incase they want to delete it. If not, they can click and begin to add another keyword with same action – I hope this makes sense?

This is because it is a social network site where users will be able to add keywords to that specific taxonomy. A dropdown / multi select list will be enormously long and unwieldy.

The taxonomy referenced should also be linked to a particular custom post type. ie. the offerings of help post type will have a offers-keywords taxonomy linked to it – this may not be super important as I am assuming that the search filter will narrow things down anyway? 🙂

With thanks and fingers crossed for the auto text multi select option.

Ross Moderator

Hey Nicole

Unfortunately you can’t do this just yet with the plugin, I am planning on adding more input options, this being one already considered.

With that said, I’ll make sure I push this to my immediate to do list and will begin working on it in the next week.

🙂

nicole dreyer-holgate

Hi Ross,

Love your work!

Thanks a ton. Will hang in there 🙂

Ross Moderator

Hey Nicole

Check the latest update to 1.1.5 with the comboboxes – I think this is what you were after?

😉

nicole dreyer-holgate

Hi Ross,

Very exciting times. Just on a deadline for another site this week. I will update and have a look at soon as humanly possible.

Thanks!

🙂

nicole dreyer-holgate

Brilliant! You guys totally rock. That is it!

Thanks 🙂

Ross Moderator

No worries 🙂

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.