Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Are you not using the standard Worpress hooks and functions?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Samuel Schneider

I have a fairly complex setup with ACF Pro, Elementor, a membershipt-plugin and Search and Filter PRO. All plugins have a specific task. Unfortunately I have a problem that arises between the individual plugins.

I have gone through plugin by plugin and now the only thing missing is yours. Since you directly “create” the filter, I would like to know from you if you use the standard hooks and functions of wordpress? Apparently that’s the problem: Some plugin does not use that 🙂

Trevor Moderator

I am not sure what you mean?

Our plugin uses WordPress hooks and functions to do its work.

Our plugin works very well with ACF Pro (most features; some complex field types we do not support), Elementor Pro (we have an integration for that as a separate downloadable free plugin). The membership plugin should not have an effect.

What problem are you seeing?

Samuel Schneider
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Samuel Schneider
    Trevor Moderator
    Samuel Schneider
    Samuel Schneider
    Trevor Moderator

You would, as I say, need add some additional code that makes a filter to add to the query, using this filter:

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/action-filter-reference/#edit-query-arguments

It uses the same argument structure and attributes as wp_query. The code would check the user level, and then add an argument to the query.

Samuel Schneider
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.