Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Archive Filter Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Jack Bunyan

Hi there I have created an archive and have the search and filter displaying well on the screen.

It appears to be reading the meta-data of all of the posts so far as it has checkboxes with the meta data at the side.

However, none of the functions are working. The sort, search, checkboxes or price slider are not working.

The strange thing is that when i select one of the checkboxes or search for a specific post, the numbers beside the checkboxes change accordingly, but all posts remain on the screen.

Its almost as if the search is working perfectly, but it is not displaying the results correctly in my archive.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Jack Bunyan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Justin Majeroni

I have this exact problem – what was the fix?

Trevor Moderator

Hi Justin

Could you open a ticket via the support tab in your account:

https://searchandfilter.com/account/support/

The solution in this ticket is very specific to the OP’s web site, and unlikely to be the issue in your case.

Hello! Its also not working for me, but I cant seem to open a support ticket.

Could you help me out please?

Trevor Moderator

Hi

As an alternative to logging in to your account and opening a ticket, you can send an email to:

support@searchandfilter.com

The title will become the ticket title.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.