Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro AJAX Pagination ignores all other filters

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Craig Misak

Can you help me with a pagination issue? I believe I have it set up correctly. Trying both a.page-numbers and just simply .page-numbers

https://version4.jaywolfeacura.com/cars-for-sale?_sfm__price_range_min=1000+156000&_sft_va_condition=new

Pick MDX > Scroll Down > Page 2

It will load Page2 worth of inventory but leaves all the other available pages as options to click until a force page refresh.

PS Would still love to beta test Version3! I’ll pay you to test it. I just need to refresh my filters. I’m getting pressure to develop in-house or find a different solution. But have a lot of integration with your structure I don’t want to redo, and enjoy the level of support you offer.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Craig Misak

Sorry about the license! Been using it for years thought it was on auto. All settled up.

Trevor Moderator

Is the pagination ‘broken’ if Ajax is off?

The results list, is this build with a PHP template or a page builder type plugin?

Craig Misak

Pagination works fine without AJAX. See http://www.jaywolfeacura.com. Its a PHP template.

Trevor Moderator
    Craig Misak
    Trevor Moderator

The pagination, if correct, should be this:

.vlp-pagination a

and not .vlp-pagination .page-numbers

But, I am not sure if the ajax Container is correct, as it does not contain the pagination. The first element going up the parents would be #content so try that for the Ajax Container as well?

Craig Misak

I had tried that decoration but still has issues. If you filter to MDX from the main “New” page it will then show 4 pages. If you click on the 4 it will load but there aren’t actually 4 pages of MDX’s and the css doesn’t flip to change the highlight marker. But that can be fixed likely on my end. Try to then highlight and hit return with page 4 you just selected active in the URL field. It will load an empty page. Because there aren’t that many results.

Trevor Moderator

I did a bit of testing around the Ajax Container, and that is not the issue. This means that the issue is caused by the function:

https://www.screencast.com/t/KcMLIm3l

I suspect that a value it receives to create the pagination is not changed, as it is calculated outside the Ajax loop.

I do not know where the code for it is, but it may be running its own query, and thus ignore our filter arguments.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘AJAX Pagination ignores all other filters’ is closed to new replies.