Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro ajax on pagination

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Adrian Jefferies

Hi,

Great plugin, really easy to use, thanks.
    However, I cannot get the pagination to update using ajax. If I turn ajax off, pagination updates fine, but when it is on, the original pagination remains unchanged after ajax has updated the content list.

My theme is a child of colorlabs theme (legato), and does not use standard wordpress pagination – might this be the cause of the problem? I can give you admin access if you would kindly take a look.

The website page in question is http://www.eastmidlandsmusic.co.uk/tickets

I have set the content selector is .entry-post-list
    I have tried various pagination selectors, and is currently: .colabs-pagination a

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey Adrian

The link you sent me is not using AJAX at all however, the pagination should work fine as long as you enter this in the pagination selector:

a.page-numbers

🙂

In order for ajax to work properly (and easily) you must specify that you are using a custom template also! So try the following templates (if you do not know the template name that is currently being used) search.php, archive.php and category.php

Let me know how you get on and if still having problems fire over your login details!

Thanks
    Ross

Ross Moderator

Sorry, just realised you mentioned that you disabled ajax…

One thing to note is, for your pagination to update, your pagination links must be inside the ajax container.. That means the html for your pagination will be fetched using ajax too and therefore update.

Also note, that the search form itself must not be inside the ajax container.

Let me know!

Adrian Jefferies

Hi Ross,

Very fast replies – thanks!

The info about the pagination being inside the ajax container was what I needed, and it works great now, thanks.

This is now resolved.

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.