Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro AJAX is not working, the page keeps refreshing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ben

Hi,

What a great plugin! I had nightmares about trying to implement what I needed to but your plugin has made it all possible in less than a day of discovering it!

I have a slight issue in that AJAX isn’t working, even when the option is checked on the page keeps refreshing and jumps back to the top.

I saw that others had the same issue but reverting to v2.5.1 resolved it. I only have access to v2.5.2 at the moment, and I am working on local which isn’t very helpful to you in regard to providing support! Can you make v2.5.1 available? Do you know what may be causing this? I am using the Divi builder and the results are being shown on a page using the shortcode method. I hope that is enough to go on.

Many thanks

Ben

Ben

So, I seemed to have answered my own question!

After poking around the settings there was an option checked that was causing the issue. I thought I’d post for anyone else that has a similar issue.

In the “Settings & Defaults” section of the filter go to the “Display Results” tab. In the Ajax section I turned OFF the option “Only use Ajax on the results page?”. That solved it for me!

Trevor Moderator

That is most odd. Is there a chance that I can take a look anyway?

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.