Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Ajax filtering is not working with method Post type archive

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

In most blogs, the setting is set to Post name (otherwise known as Pretty Permalinks)

Alaa Hamoudah

Can you please help me to make this feature work on my site? I need to make Ajax filtering and the results appear on the same page without moving the user to another result page.

What is the solution here??

Trevor Moderator

I did a few tests on the blog page and managed to get Ajax working. But your theme is interfering with the filtering and so the results are wrong. Also, your theme is using Isotope to arrange the posts and that is also interfering. As your theme does not use templates for the query to fetch the posts (I think it does this somewhere using functions instead) this makes it difficult to hook into your theme’s templates.

For this purpose, we provide the shortcode display method, where this uses a template that we supply. You can read about this in the documentation. However, the results.php file needs to be copied and edited to make it look as you might want it. I can help a bit with this process.

Alaa Hamoudah

I fix the problem by set static front page to blog and remove blog item from the blog page. Not the Post type archive is working properly!

Thanks for your help

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ajax filtering is not working with method Post type archive’ is closed to new replies.